Facebook is revealing its new “Activity Log” on Android and iPhone.
It lets you mass erase old posts, likes and remarks you may have since quite a while ago overlooked.
Here’s the manner by which to utilize Facebook’s new Activity Log to erase Facebook posts.
Facebook is revealing another Activity Log highlight for its iPhone and Android applications that lets you erase old posts, likes and remarks that you may have since a long time ago overlooked.
It’s extremely valuable on the off chance that you began utilizing Facebook back when it was centered around undergrads – Someone participated in 2004, and someone discovered posts someone had completely disregarded. Presently you can experience and erase those things without a moment’s delay, rather than individually.
Here’s the means by which to do that.
How to erase Facebook posts, likes and remarks from years back
- Ensure you have the most recent iPhone or Android application introduced. (The element is turning out so you may not see it quickly, yet continue checking in the event that you don’t.)
- Open Facebook on your telephone.
- Tap the menu button on the base right.
- Pick “See your profile” on the highest point of the page.
- Select the three specks close to “Add Story.”
- Pick “Activity Log.”
- Tap “Manage Activity” on the highest point of the page.
- Select “Your posts.”
Facebook will give all of you of your old posts, movement (like when you began new openings), likes you’ve made on different posts and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. On the off chance that you need, you can likewise tap the “Filters” button at the highest point of the page to see distinctive action by year, class, or connections with explicit individuals.
Check each crate close to every thing to erase or chronicle it.
On the off chance that you chronicle, the posts will be expelled yet you’ll have a record for yourself. In the event that you erase them, they’re gone until the end of time.